Wednesday, August 21, 2002

went back on the track today. jogged 3.25 miles. ran a small portion of it. i didn't realize my heart rate goes up so high when i'm running. i really wanted to run faster, but just ended up jogging because i couldn't get my heartrate below 170 unless i was jogging. after jogging the 3.25 miles, i thought i could jog 3 more. wendy had a hard time keeping up though. i lapped her 3 times, with my jogging. i don't think it's her cardio that's the problem. it's her diet. she needs to increase her metabolism. even after i jogged the 3 miles, i felt like i could sprint at least a lap...maybe lap and a half if i wanted to after that. it shows how much progress i've made with my cardio the last 5 months. just increadible isn't it? before i started working out, probably the most i could do was jog about 2 laps. maybe less. now i feel like i can do endless amount of laps. today, i did 13, and felt like i had the energy to do a few more miles no problem. the 5K is gonna be a snap. i just wish my heart could keep up with me.



well, the internet connection is dead. i'll have to publish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment