Wednesday, August 14, 2002

had a pretty much uneventful day...only cause i made it like that. i got home from the gym at about 7, felt like getting a burrito, so i was gonna run back out after a shower and get that burrito and a lottery ticket. then i hit the big post in my parking spot, and scuff my bumper pretty bad. it looks pretty bad. definitely biggest mark by far on my car. can't buff or touch it up. maybe i was in disbelief or maybe i didn't care, but still very disappoinged. i came in and started chatting with an old friend. ate some beef jerky and didn't feel like getting a burrito anymore, so i've been here ever since. didn't buy a lottery ticket yet. i need to tomorrow. i didn't go to the consulting place either. i gotta go there tomorrow for sure before they decide to not pay me for the 15 hours i haven't charged yet. i guess its a good thing they keep calling back. i just hate working there. absolutely hate it. it's like the midterm i don't want to study for.



oh yeah, forgot to talk about shopping at Structure (aka ExpressForMen). I think ever since the name change, they've been hurting. so they've been heavily pushing coupons. I had a coupon for $30 off $75 plus an additional 10% off, then another $15 off no minimum coupon that I stacked. So I walked out of there with 2 jeans and 2 shorts for ~$52 ($108 value). and the 2 shorts were on sale too. not bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment