Sunday, August 25, 2002

didn't win the lottery this weekend. damn. i hope no one won it. with those winnings you still won't be able to buy that $41m dollar house in La Jolla. I went to Vons to get a ticket from their machine, and dayam, there was a line of 25 people. I think it's a lucky machine. I've won the most money back from the machine, and others might have too. Anyways, I stood in line for about 1 minute, and I said screw it, and drove to Albertsons. I got my ticket with about 2 minutes of waiting. Didn't win though so it doesn't matter. Maybe i should have stayed in the line at Vons. I just couldn't bare it because the lady who was trying to use it obviously didn't know what the hell she was doing, or maybe it wasn't taking her nappy bills. any case, people were getting real pissy, and it looked like some yelling was gonna start any minute. even though I would have liked to stay for that, I only had about an hour till the drawing.



today i played tennis with wendy. i think i sucked. or maybe i'm just being too harsh on myself. either case, i better improve or wendy might not want to play tennis anymore on saturdays. not that she played all that great. but i think if i improved it would be more fun.



after tennis, i met up with jeff, loi, his gf, and loi's friend....marvin i think? doesn't sound right. damn, i'm so bad with names. he's an asian guy with a mustang. so far i've met 3 asian guys with mustangs now. all souped up. some more than others. so we went to this chinese restaurant....where Nijiya market is. then i went to tapioca express to chill. i wasn't gonna get any, but damn, i gave in. talked to loi's friend (since i'm not sure of his name) about lifting and stuff. seems like a cool guy. he said he'll make it to rimac when i'm there help me bench. it would be cool if he does. let's see if he shows up. i understand if he doesn't. i wouldn't want to mess with my own routine, and come at a time when rimac is really full.



so after, we were gonna head home....but i asked jeff if he wants to go drive around in the GTR. he said sure. he loves driving that thing so i figured he would. we made a detour at this garage in a big plaza in Balboa. Basically, it resemembled a scene in the movie Fast and the Furious, execept 85% of the cars were American hotrods. lots of mustangs, cameros, one viper, and classics. we walked around for a bit. the guys were really friendly. Loi was friends with one of the guys who drove of '03 Cobra. Supposedly that car will do mid 12s quarter miles stock. Loi said he is one of the best lawyers in San Diego.



so Loi drops me and jeff off at his house, and we take the GTR through the windy and narrow (clean and empty) roads of Rancho Santa Fe. It was really cool. Wasn't scared because the car had unbelieveable amount of grip, and I trusted Jeff with his driving. We must have hit 100+ easily on these windy roads. almost ran over one rabbit and saw a dead coyoto on the way. Then on this straight we hit 115mph (the speed limiter stopped us here). and talking to jeff, he said he's taken his celica even faster on that road...which i can't imagine. i'd be scared shitless in that. and that while driving the GTR he was holding back a lot and driving conservatively. i thought he was going all out. hmmm....man i'm kinda scared to see what the car will do after a few mods. the car is still bone stock, and I don't think it even has the side impact beams put in (they put it in at motorex cause they don't require them in Japan). and the bumer is made of fiberglass. that hasn't been changed yet, but it will when it gets legalized.



didn't make it to the del mar race tracks today. barely made it to tennis. i think i could have played longer, but i just couldn't get my act together after taking a short break.



Loi's friend and I were talking about the supplements we take. He recommended Hydroxycut. And I was all set to buy it, and I got home and looked at it and it has Ephedra in it. I still want to get it, but I'll have to think about it tonight. Combine that with cutting gel or yohimburn and it'll be a express ticket to a six pack.



actually, now that i think of it, i've tried a product very similar to Hydroxycut before called Formulean. I have half a bottle left of formulean....I took it for a little over a month. And at that time I was eating terribly, didn't know jack about metabolism, fitness, etc. and weight wise, it didn't change any bit. i stopped taking it because i thought it wasn't working. now that i have a body fat scale, and i control what i eat, i can really find out if this thing works. so i have made my decision to buy Hydroxycut. now i'm just trying to decide if i should finish the half months supply i have left of Formulean left, or I should get a bottle of Hydroxycut. I think I'll go with Hydroxycut....

No comments:

Post a Comment