Thursday, August 29, 2002

man, i'm tired. i'm gonna type like the wind and then shower and hit the sack.



day at work was normal, but went by very slowly. worked out at the gym, on the way home, i stopped by vons, and they had this great deal on one mislabled package on ribeye steaks...and i just couldn't put it down. but damn, that thing was so greasy. didn't enjoy it too much. i've learned from my mistakes. never again. i really think i should put WWTD on my wallet and look at it when I'm debating in the market whether i should buy something unhealthy or not. the steaks probably have set me back a week of progress. after the market, i picked up my 10 boxes of protein plus cereal at travis' house. came home, ate 2 steaks.....i overcooked one. i was doing so well on my strict schedule then bam. all f'd up. oh well, i won't do it next time. you gotta mix it up sometimes so you remember the bad, and not just remember all the good things you're missing. watched american idol. played some GT3. i'm on my final test for the S license. 70.25% complete with the game.



tomorrow i won't be going to work so i can spiff up my apt before guests arrive on friday. i gotta also do laundry, have lunch with ray.



so far i have got 5 of us at netops to do the wellness program with me.

me

diem

claire

erik

chuck



i fear that if i ask too many people, there might not be enough room for the class, but i can potentially get 2 more. tom and parrish. i'll have to talk to the wellness instructor and maybe ask travis how big the classes get. if they can fit 7, i'll try to get them in there.



here are my thoughts about it. well, first off i'm happy they've decided to do the program, but a little overwhelmed. i would like to help some of them through. i know some will be eager, and most have been to the gym before, and yet still do the machines improperly, or not do them efficiently without me guiding them through the first couple of weeks. and if i leave them alone, i won't be doing my job, and they won't be seeing much progress. some will need the help, more than others. but having 3-5 people to think about at once is a bit overwhelming. i hope i didn't bite off more than i can chew. i would like everyone to see progress after 9 weeks. that's a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment