Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Anthony Robbins Diet: Day 6

Day 6: Personal Power Classic (4 of 7)

For effective and lasting change, I have been good at finding the leverage, but what I have not done in the past was to interrupt the pattern, and condition the new behavior. In the past, I did not completely understand these steps, but now I do. Don't make this one of those things where I know how to do something but I don't do it. This is one of the key things to success. Interrupt my pattern and condition the new behavior. Not just for this assignment, but for the rest of my life.

List - Beliefs to live by (I will keep adding to this list)
15. 3 steps to change. Get leverage, interrupt the pattern, condition new behavior and reward.

Decisions (Strict rules to live by):

4. Whenever I want to change any behavior, get leverage, interrupt the pattern, condition new behavior.
5. Above my goals, at the moment, my skill in creating change by interrupting the pattern, and conditioning a new condition is higher priority. Focus on this because it is higher priority.

Next: Personal Power Classic (5 of 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment