Saturday, March 31, 2012

Anthony Robbins Diet: Day 31

Day 31: Time of Your Life (10 of 10)

Write a code of conduct. Whatever happens in the outside world, write a code of conduct for yourself. I think most people do this internally. But there is a threshold for going against your code of conduct when it really hits the fan. So by knowing you have set a code of conduct for yourself on paper, you can always operate without giving into the situation and venting your anger, or getting overwhelmed. Anger or overwhelmed are polar opposites of the same reaction, but states you never really want to be in. That is just one example of the benefits of code of conduct. You can always be happy and operate effectively. There is tremendous reward and results from that.

On a side-note, what a incredible month! I thought about taking a break from AR, but looking back to what I said I was going to do for myself. Daily immerse myself with everything AR has to offer, and I'll reap the rewards in my life. And one month isn't long enough to condition a lifetime of behavior. You need at least 6 months of that. So I'll continue on to this journey.

Next: Financial Freedom (Audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment