Saturday, March 3, 2012

Anthony Robbins Diet: Day 3

Day 3: Personal Power Classic (1 of 7)

List - Beliefs to live by (I will keep adding to this list)
4. Whatever has happened in the past, it does not matter. The past does not equal the future. The future is dictated by the action you take right now.
5. Make decision first. Then take action.
6. Make small changes daily, and it will lead to exponential growth. Eventually, what seemed impossible will become effortless.
7. The clearer the vision, the clearer the goals, the clearer the actions.
8. Spend 5% of your energy on the problem, and spend 95% of your energy on the solution.
9. When you schedule it, it is reality.
10. Problems equal challenges. Challenges are gifts that are given to you for a chance to grow. (Same as #2)

Decisions (Strict rules to live by):
1. I will no longer let my problems dictate my life. My life will be dictated by consistent actions and progress towards exactly what I want out of life.
2. Never again will I be content with less than what I am capable of.
3. Make one commitment a day and grow exponentially.

Next: Personal Power Classic (2 of 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment