Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anthony Robbins Diet: Day 15

Day 15: Get the Edge (7 of 7)

The purpose of my life is to make my unique contribution to this world by giving my all. Through my contribution, I will get enormous recognition that will meet my needs for significance, grow by experiencing and conquering new challenges, and it will provide all the money that I'll ever need to give myself the time and the opportunity to innovate, plan, and execute all the while enjoying the process at it's fullest.

Beliefs to live by (I will keep adding to this list)
26. With certainty and the right plan, you can achieve anything.
27. Your income is in direct proportion to your contribution.

Decisions/Musts (Strict rules that I live by):
10. Stop blaming everyone else. I must change now, no matter what. Do things daily to put change forward in motion to break the pattern.
11. "Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows." ― Michael Landon
12. If you violate rules your rules in life and win (positive reinforcement of action against your rules in life) , you lose your dignity and you will never win the game of life.

Next: Time of Your Life (Prep)

No comments:

Post a Comment