Monday, May 13, 2002

went to walmart today cause i was bored. i looked around and was pretty much surprised by the fact that walmart was pretty much the same if not cheaper than costco. one thing about walmart though...it feels like they are selling overstock items...even though they do have everything. all the boxes feel like they got left out in the sun, or missed the shipping truck or something like that.



at walmart i bought some Glucoasmine Sulfate and Vitamin C. overnight it seems as though i've become a pill popper.....on top of the protein drink that has 10-20g of Glutamine i get through my protein shake, I now take Glucoasmine Sulfate for my joints, a multivitamin (centrum performance), more vitamin c, calcium w/Vitamin D. On top of that, I had to take advil today to make my wrist pain go away. i should have gotten advil days ago. hopefully it's just a minor inflamation. should go away in a day or two. can't wait to start lifting again.



oh yeah, today was a big cardio day for me. i warmed up on 3 and 4 on the bike for 6 min, and plateaued at level 5 for 12 minutes, then back to 4 and 3 for 6 minutes. after i got to about the 11th minute on level 5, i felt like i could do a few minutes more...even though i couldn't wait to switch down a level cause i was exhausted. maybe i should consider changing up my cardio...like run perhaps....good thing the days are warming up. if i go running, it'll have to be in the evenings.



i also bought 2 dvd's at walmart. V - Original Miniseries. It's about these spaceships that come to earth like the movie Independence day. And then they're all nice, and look like humans. But it turns out that they are reptiles and they just want the humans for food. Not everyone knows this so there are rebels who know this who fight against the aliens. the other dvd I bought, National Lampoon European Vacation. It's not one of the best movies out there, but it's the last one of the set National Lampoon Vacation set. I already have Vacation, Christmas Vacation, and Vegas Vacation. Now I can scratch that off my list.



will I be able to lift tomorrow? let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment