Thursday, May 16, 2002

my wrist is still showing no signs of progress. i'm gonna stop taking advil and see if it gets worse or something. i hope its not serious.



i almost got into a major car accident today. if i swerved a split second too late, my car might be totaled right now....I think I would have made it out with just bruises even though the car would be totaled. you know i was just thinking i hope nothing physically happens cause i finally feel like i'm getting my body in shape for a change, and all i need is something that will totally kill any progress i made. anyways, i'll spare the details, but no scratches...just maybe less brake pads and tire tread. whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. these mistakes make me a better more aware driver and make me avoid worse collisions in the future. thank you Bridgestone, Honda, GTA3.



i'm gonna take friday off to run errands i've been putting off, maybe chill, and hang out during the day if anyone is available.



my target heart rate for fat burning turned out to be 135-171. so i biked today for 30 minutes.....20 minutes of that was my max at level 4...my heart rate was at about 160 the whole time on those 20 minutes i think.



i'm gonna get a heart rate monitor and a body fat scale soon. i went to get those 2 things today and they didn't much that i was looking for in stock. those 2 things should help my progress.



to do friday before taking off to LA.

laundry (maybe)

get lunch or boba with a friend (maybe if i have time)

take digital cable boxes to time warner

get a haircut

get my contacts ordered

work out routine #1

cardio before i leave to la.

get meal replacement shake from 24 hr fitness.

get more glutapro? (maybe)



that means i should try to do cardio tomorrow earlier if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment