Tuesday, May 14, 2002

well, my wrist has only gotten slightly better, but i still lifted yesterday. it didn't get any worse...so what is wrong with my damn wrist. i hope it's nothing serious. i'm starting to think my metacarpels got out of place or something...i'm gonna keep taking advil, and doing exercises where my wrist stretches so it can pop back into place.



another big news. i think i'm gonna do a swap with one of my coworkers and i'll be rolling with the red "A" permit from now on. sweet ain't it? i think it'll actually help me get on campus on time....



big newsradio news. probably by tomorrow, i should have 94 of 97 newsradio episodes. one episode is missing a minute at the end unfortunately. but we did get news that they are out there. we'll just have to get in touch with the guy that has been encoding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment