Tuesday, May 7, 2002

we had a potluck today at work. i brought Kirkland smoked salmon. about half got eaten. I guess the rest of it is tonight's dinner. I ate way more than I usually eat at lunch. I think I finally starting to feel hungry after lunch. Probably a good sign that my metabolism is getting better. I'll probably have to go home, lift, play ddr, and do cardio at night to fight the calories from the potluck today.



I've been steadily getting newsradio episodes. I've gotten 74 of the 97 out there. I'm going to guess I'll be up to 80...maybe even 85 by the end of this weekend if I'm lucky. working out yesterday, i didn't effectively work out my triceps. oh well. maybe it's a good thing cause i do tend to use my triceps the days i'm working out my biceps. maybe it's not a total loss after all.



i'm going to cancel cable today. i really don't watch cable anymore. no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment