Thursday, July 11, 2002

damn 2am already. i was supposed to go to sleep at 12. tomorrow. i gots to do it tomorrow. if i can't do it for work, i gotta do it for my health. it will help me raise my testosterone. i think NaturalOne wasn't the culprit of my sickness. maybe i'll start taking it at the night again. the sickness was due to the slightly not so fresh salmon. anyways, didn't do too much today. worked out and came home. that's all. what else could i be doing? maybe learning something i guess. if i go out, i spend money, and mess up my diet. maybe i'll pick up the guitar again. maybe i'll trade in both my guitars for a nice Taylor steelstring. i would like 3 guitars though. A classic nylon string (good ones are $300). A nice Taylor steel string $800-$1200, and a Fender American strat $450-$500. but that would be a serious investment. and i currently don't play both of my guitars much at all. eh, or maybe not. my current fender stratocaster is good for practicing. oh well, i don't feel unproductive when i'm at home anyways. i still need to finish harry potter 3, read harry potter 4. i think i'll do that. give my brain an exercise. maybe i'll even pick up a math book. hehe. i can always learn things so much faster when it wasn't for school. people will think i'm crazy when they ask me what i've been doing though. : ) maybe i'll just have to lie. boy i think of some stupid stuff when i let my mind wander. what i should be doing is doing something so i can advance in my career. maybe i'll read that rich dad poor dad book everyone's reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment