Tuesday, April 9, 2002

Why is it that every single time I do laundry, I manage to forget to wash one thing!? I actually triple checked today. And guess what, forgot to wash my gym towel. Damn.



Well, I got my RedOctane Ignition pads today. They are so cool. I don't think I'll ever need to buy pads ever again. I'll post pics up tomorrow.



I went to go eat at the Fish Market again toady. I never really did like fish....till now. Maybe my roommates convinced me....or maybe its cause I'm trying to eat healthier these days, but damn, it's good to have one more meat to eat. Still don't like lamb, duck, etc. I guess I'm not really civilized. I like beef and chicken. Turkey is good too.



Well, gotta get up earlier for the gym tomorrow. Been slacking a little. I'll be pumped up for work...oh yes.... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment