Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Kinda been sick for last 2 days....so I haven't been working out as much. I worked out today a little, and maybe if I can wake up early enough tomorrow, I'll work out in the morning.....if not, it'll have to be in the evening. I think I'll go shop for fruits and vegetables tomorrow at Henry's. Ralphs stuff is too expensive, and their cheaper stuff is awful.



Roommate showed me this really cool mini duster....and wow...it works so well. I'm gonna have to go shopping for a good duster tomorrow. I always thought my room was dusty, never knew how easy it was to clean it up.



A lot of things have gone missing from my apartment. I think one of us is a sleepwalking cleptomaniac that likes to throw shit off our balcony or something. That includes pots, bottles of cologne, 4 oranges, netflix dvd's, salt....Oh well. We can always laugh about the strangeness.



I took pictures of my new DDR pads. Here's the link:

http://www.lucidera.com/ddr/

No comments:

Post a Comment