Sunday, April 14, 2002

Well, I had my worst meal at a restaurant ever today. I went to Ichiro (aka "Japanese Restaurant"), and they gave me some spoiled sashimi, so it took forever to get a replacement order. And the one they brought out was fresh....just horrible pieces. Tasted like sand paper. Absolute crap. At least it wasn't spoiled. And the service was ridiculously horrible. And they charged me $3 more than I should have gotten charged. Even though we only tipped her $2, the $3 we paid extra meant she almost got her full tip anyway. Well, all I can say is I'm never going to Ichiro again. What they should have done is not charge me for the spoiled tuna, and then brought me out a complimentary good order for it, in a timely manner. All I got was "you were right". I've taken a lot of my friends there. And just because they don't know how to treat their customers, they'll lose probably hundreds of dollars that my friends and I would have spent there in the future.



The last worst meal ever was Carlos Murphy's when I was a freshman. Not surprised at all when it went out of buxiness and got replaced by Cozymels.



I went to the market today, and bought unbelievable amounts of protein. ~800g of protein in just the meats alone (tuna and various hams). Not counting the protein in the cheese, bread, yogurt has. Probably comes out to 1000 grams of protein, or 4000 calories of protein. I could have even bought more protein than carbs today. That does not happen often.

No comments:

Post a Comment