Sunday, April 28, 2002

strange thing that happened yesterday was when I was driving on the freeway, a dog bone hit my car. : )



this weekend was a very productive weekend. i helped my parents move in to their new place, went to tommy's new place and hung out. at tommy's place, we watched a few newsradio episodes, got boba, showed him around Torrance, went to Michael's (art and crafts store), and went to SportsMart. At sportsmart, I bought a inclining workout bench that came with a curling bar, burling pad that interchanges with the standard leg workout attachments a lot of the workout benches have. I also bought a 100lb weight set. I think I'll need to go buy more weights real soon....I could probably press 100lbs now. ; ) actually, I just verified it. I could press 100lbs....so I'll be getting more weights this week. one of the workers at SportsMart was really cool. we were looking at the weights and the bench, and he said, "hey, I got this coupon for 20% off family and friends. we're friends right? we'll hook you up." so he saved me $34 + tax on the $34. Pretty cool huh?



Anyway, after I left tommy's place today at about 11:30, I went to go eat pho with Sang. I checked out his new Corolla. Wow. It feels and looks very much like a Lexus (IS class) inside and out. I was impressed to say the least considering my roommate and a friend drive Corollas. What a significant improvement. After pho, we got boba. Then I went to my brother's place at Irvine, played some DDR, dropped off a DDR pad I wasn't using, and picked up 6 new Smallville episodes he has on CD. Then I came home and set up my bench.



One thing that sucks is that I got my bench all set up (took 2.5 hours to build), but i worked out and did physical labor yesterday and today. And tomorrow is my rest day. And I'm itching to work out with my new bench! : ) Wendy has my camera cause she needed my camera this weekend, but once I get it back, I'll post some pictures up of my new bench. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment