Thursday, April 11, 2002

I went to Henry's today and bought more fruit than I've ever bought in my entire life. The fruits are pretty damn cheap and really fresh. If you've never been, you should go to Henry's. There's no reason why you should pay a dollar or two for an orange at Ralphs. I bought 5 fuji apples, 5 gala apples, bananas, 2 red bell peppers, 2 yellow bell peppers (what am i going to do with these hmmm...), 2 boxes of cherry tomatoes, 3 large oranges.



Roommates and I went to this place called Saffron right next to the airport. Basically the El Coti of Thai food......yet...their servings....I thought _should_ have been a lot bigger. I don't think I'll go back there even though the food was good, I don't think its worth the drive to get drunken noodles for a dollar or two less from a hole in the wall type place.



I never used to notice it before, but getting food at a take out place where the cooks can see you is not that great of an idea when you are the typical asian male. I always feel that I get sometimes even half of what probably I should have gotten. I thought I was just being a little paranoid, but my roommate told me the same thing one day. You know, I'm beginning to realize that the less racism there is from the majority of the population, the minorities think that they have the right to show favoritism over their own. Haven't we learned that we must treat everyone as equals? Sure the minorities were bitching about how minorities get treated unfairly, but now I see more prejudice and favoritism from the minorities more than ever. Well, serves them right cause the ones that do this tend to be the ones with the shit jobs anyway.



I didn't make it to the gym this morning, so I went in the evening with 30 minutes left in the gym. I thought I had about 40 minutes cause yesterday they set the clocks 10 minutes late, but they actually set the clocks correctly. It used to be set 4 minutes early, those bastards. So they kicked me out once again. Tomorrow is my rest day so I'll only be doing cardio at night.



I did so many hotfixes on Windows 2000 Servers (6 hotfixes on 17 servers), I'd like to give a big FU to Microsoft.



check this out. street race? it looks more like 2 guys trying to show up some girls, acted like morons and got themselves killed. But cause the media once again, the ricers are gonna end up paying for it when the police start "cracking down." http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/1391824/detail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment