Friday, April 5, 2002

Today was the first day I was able to 'plateau' for 12 minutes on level 4, after gradual move up to and down from level 4 on the bike at the gym.



I ordered 2 RedOctane Ignition pads and DDR Konamix. I think the only thing that holds me back on the good marks (A's and B's) on 5/6 feet trick is the crappy pads I've been using. I can also now play the 2 pad configurations. That should be really fun. The pads should be here Monday and Konamix, I eagerly await it's release date (April 26th).



It's been 4 days since A&E cancelled Newsradio and I'm still very sad about it. As sad as one could get about a cancelled show. Interestingly enough a lot of people feel the same. One comment I read was from this old 93 year old lady saying that Newsradio was one of the 2 things in her life that she still enjoys after her husband and even her kids have passed away.



I'm hungry now. I think I'll have a PB & J sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment