Sunday, April 21, 2002

I saw Cirque Du Soleil's Dralion today. Maybe my expectations were really high, but it was no where near the quality of 'O', even though it was a really good show.



As some of you have noticed, Newsradio has been cancelled off A&E, and I've been missing it ever since. But there's good news. I found someone at irc, who's really nice about sharing Newsradio episodes. Hopefully by tomorrow, I should have 22 episodes. That's about one full season's worth. They should all be excellent quality. Enough to start trading with the more hardcore newsradio fans who only trade the good quality ones. My roommate and I are more than happy. This experience is like having something that is a part of you that you knowingly love and cherish then having it vanish from you. Then one day it is reavealed to you that you can get it back again slowly, but surely. Is it a good feeling? Oh is it ever.



If anyone out there loves Newsradio, I'll be more than happy to share the wealth. About 3 episodes fit per CD. I guess that's a good thing and a bad thing. Today has been a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment