Saturday, April 6, 2002

Today was the first day after the last 20 days that I didn't make it to the gym to do my cardio at night cause I got back a little late for the movie and the gym was closed. I was going to go running cause it seemed warm enough, then the rain came. Oh well, at least I went to the gym in the morning (to lift only) and played a little bit of DDR.



Got some lifting gloves. Harbinger Training Grip. Interestingly, I can't find it's existance on the Internet. Google can't find it, it must not exist right? : ) Well, these gloves "wicks" sweat away for maximum comfort whatever that means. : ) Just a little fact. The more grip you have, the more you can lift....not just weights, but boxes, couches, desks, etc. Always wear gloves when moving. You'll save yourself a lot of blisters, and effort.



I saw Blade 2 today. I had some high expectations. The fighting in the beginning was way cool, then it feels like it suddenly turned into claymation WWF wrestling. What was that all about? Overall though, it was good brainless fun. I give it 7.5 out of 10.



During the movie, someone called 3 times. Caller ID was blocked. I was hoping the person would leave a message but they didn't. I hope it was not important. Next time, leave a message because even though I don't answer phone calls in the theater, I'll listen to my voicemails in the theater and call you back if its important enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment