Monday, July 7, 2003

well, i'm continuing to make some big steps in recovery. I'm significantly better than I was doing last week. Still, i fear it is not going to be enough. i'll have to see where i'm at on august 1st when i go into consultation for surgery. i would like to still recover without surgery if it is at all possible. so my symptoms are no longer on the severe side. actually, they are mild in comparison to the levels that i've been dealing with. sitting has become a little easier. so has walking, and sleeping. so its all good news. hopefully next time i post, i can stand straight without any tingling sensation in the calf.



this weekend actually has been quite good, considering i didn't leave my bed, but i had a ton of visitors. all pretty much unplanned. my friend from LA, and diem came over on thursday. my whole family and eric came over on friday. and wendy came over on saturday. also, my coworkers visited during tuesday and i thought that was really cool of them. had some good food. saw some movies. had some laughs. thanks everyone.



i started a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle. i'm about 50-60% done. saw a bunch of movies. T3, donnie darko, holes, spy game, and a few others. going in for another mri tomorrow, and third epidural friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment