Wednesday, July 23, 2003

the little 27" tv that could



i bought my RCA TV when Value America was having a $100 off $400 promotion. so I got my 27" RCA with PIP and S-Video in for $299 shipped. from the day it was first turned on 12/06/99, I've had it on for 18728 hours. Am I still under warranty? hahaha...i serious doubt it. that comes to 1324 days, and it comes to over 14 hours a day. but i gotta admit, i wasn't there for probably half the time. it is pretty well known that i sleep with my tv on and i've done that since high school. i don't sleep with the sound blaring....just barely on so that i can barely make out the voices, but it does help me distract my mind so i can fall alspee quicker. i also like having it on the backgrond while i'm using my computer...just listening to what's on tv. and i have been home for the past 4.5 months and it literally has been on for 24 hours a day. sure its not a flat screen, but i've always been happy with the quality. every feature that is on there, i've used to death (PIP and svideo-in). Only problem is that the tv buzzes and gives off a pitch the brigher the picture is...not noticable during the day, but when the volumes are set very low, i can still hear it. but i've gotten used to it to where i don't think about it anymore when i'm trying to sleep. i wish all electronics were this reliable.



i've had somewhat of a fever all day today. i think i caught something. even in my isolation, i have managed to catch the flavor of the month. probably caught it from my dad or my roommate. he said he might have come down with something too. damn it. just noe more thing i don't need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment