Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I've been doing some thinking about the audience in my blogs. A part of me wishes that no one read it (at least no one that I knew) so I can just blog about anything and everything without the risk of embarrassing myself or another person. But if I knew no one read it, I would lose enough interest in keeping a journal up to date. So it just is a censored journal and a place to share some things I find once in a while.



So I still don't know what my target audience is. Sometimes what I write is something just for me to reflect about...so no audience at all. Sometimes, I write directly to the readers...whoever that may be. Sometimes I'm just writing to myself.



Maybe I'll write 2 blogs...both public. But in the uncensored blog, I'll have a false identity, and the the details like where I live, what I drive, where I work, and most importantly who I'm talking about will have completely different names. Yeah, I think that's it. don't get me wrong. i never really have any negative things to say about anyone, but some thoughts are meant to be private.....er...somewhat. And maybe another creative blog of a fictional character. That should release my creative side. But that seems like an awful lot of work. Maybe some time later. I'll start on the unmarked and uncensored blog soon, but still not change what this current blog is here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment