Tuesday, June 4, 2002

so the big question is, is Whey (dunno how to spell his name) gonna take the apartment? i'm pretty stressed out right now cause if he doesn't than i'm in pretty big trouble. i put an ad in the guardian...and no calls...i thought there would be a flurry of calls, but actually there were none. maybe the rent was too high? hopefully he'll contact me tomorrow and i can concentrate on better things after tomorrow. i hope he didn't end up emailing michael@ucsd.edu, cause that's not me. i hope i won't have to stress out till 6 tomorrow and then end up calling him myself. if i don't hear from by noon, i guess i should try contacting him myself. man, this is like the cliff hanger of a movie i can't bare to watch.... what would be nice is if i wake up tomorrow and he's already left a message on my machine telling me that he's taking the apartment. the pessimistic side of me is telling me, he either emailed me at michael@ucsd.edu instead of mike@ucsd.edu, or he wants it, but forgot to call me. this means i won't probably know till at least 6pm tomorrow. we'll see. why am i so stressed about this? he's already told me he'll get back to me by tuesday....i'll just keep telling myself that everything will be fine....everything will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment