Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week 3: Day 1

Because the machines that I wanted to start out with were full, I did barbell curls first, and it wasn't a bad idea. I did up to 50lbs on the 3rd set, actually completed it, and it relatively didn't affect most of my workouts.

On my way to the gym, I ran into one of the biggest idiots on the road. he/she gets in the left lane to turn, then changes his mind, then he stops right in the middle of traffic (the light was green, but the turn was red) so he decided he was going to turn after all. He's way past the line about a full car length and a half, but he's still in my lane. It pissed me off because this was putting me in danger, and I couldn't change to the other 2 lanes as cars were passing through them because I was behind him the whole time. Although it really didn't bother me that much, I used this as my motivation to do more intensive lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment