Thursday, July 10, 2008

Week 1 Day 2

This is my first post. Week 1 Day 1 was before 3 days ago Sunday, and I couldn't complete any of my 3rd sets. I ran out of gas at about the 3rd or 4th rep.

As for today, I did better as I finished my 3rd sets on some of my exercises and then some. The others I couldn't finish. But this tells me that next time I work out I know where to start and end to make gradual gains.

I was supposed to go yesterday, but as with the microtears in my pectoral muscles from not working out at all to working out for the first time in a long time, I needed an extra day of rest. Workout was good today. Found a really good way to stretch my hamstrings. Looking forward to my next workout. Which will probably be Friday night or Saturday afternoon.

I'm also thinking about jump-roping in the garage to get my metabolism going in the morning. I bought the jumprope a while back. And its an awesome high quality jumprope that has ball bearings, that came with a technique DVD, a music DVD for like $10. It was a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment