Thursday, October 14, 2004

Zoom Zoom



People might say I'm overcompensating but I guess 12x from 2x is a big leap. I've been eyeing the Panasonic Lumix FZ10 for a year now. And there were a few times that I did try to purchase it. But either I was a day late on the deal or Frys just ran out of stock. I'm glad I held out because the FZ20 just came out and I got it on Tuesday. This thing has a 12x optical zoom with an aparture of F2.8 across the whole zoom range. Manual zoom, manual shutter control with an impressive image stabilizer. Couple that with an awesome LCD and EVF, and an adjustable powerful flash (up to 7 meters), this is a photo hobby entusiast's dream short of a SLR. Even the pros will agree this is a fun camera. I can't wait until my 1GB card comes in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment