Thursday, October 14, 2004

We need a new slogan for salads



Instead of the option to Super Size, Biggie Size, double meat our food, we need a healthy catch phrase to make our food more healthier. Since I rarely ever cook at home now, I've realized I don't have the opportunity to eat 8 servings of fruits and vegetables. V8 is an alternative, but damn, why do they have to make that so salty? I get enough salt as it is eating my canned soup and hot pockets (even though they are the healthier lower sodicum choices). So this is why I'm going to try to get a salad, and at the very least get a side of salad when I go out to eat every time. I throw out uneaten lettuce, salad bags, and vegetables so often I just realized its just pointless to buy them. So I gotta make use of that opportunity to eat the vegetables when someone else prepares it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment