Wednesday, August 6, 2003

The surgery will be held at Thornton, Aug 11 Monday 9am. (Getting ther 2 hours early with my parents.)



I’ll be knocked out during surgery.



It’s a 2 hour operation. I do need to spend one night at the hospital. And I checked today, the floor is actually made of wood. : )



I won’t need any bed rest at home after surgery. I’ll probably still take that week off and take it easy.



I’ll start work from home the week after starting Monday Aug 18. I’ll probably switch off from my desk to my bed every half hour or so.



I shouldn't be sitting for long periods of time until the doctor gives me the OK, which is usually 4-6 weeks of surgery. An hour and two should be okay. So I'll probably need a desk where i can stand and work. I'm aiming to return to work about 2-3 weeks after surgery...I guess as soon as the desk gets there.



These days are passing by fast! the weekend will be here in no time, weekends go incredibly fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment