Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Celebrating the 100

Right now, the #1 show, currently being aired, for me is the Apprentice. Other shows I watch are not aired for one reason or another (nip tuck just ended, house and csi haven't put out shows because of the WGA strike, and Top Chef and the ultimate fighter will be returning shortly). So really, I only have one show to watch for the entire week. It sucks but I have plenty to keep me busy.

The Apprentice for me is more than a show. There are always practical things you can learn from it whether its about business, leadership, sales, or people skills. No matter how bad the episode, I can always draw out something I can gain from it. If it is something I already know, at least hearing it again might just be the one ounce of reinforcement that I needed to hear to start implementing it.

So to exercise my brain and to celebrate the 100th episode of the Apprentice, I plan on watching at least an episode a day, for the next 100 days (or until I run out of episodes) and analyze:


  • Things people did right.

  • Things people did wrong, and how they should have done it.

  • What I would have done as the project manager.

  • And point out things I can take away from the episode.
Coincidentally, this is my 100th post which has no relation what-so-ever. It is just pure coincidence. But I thought it was cool anyway to point out.

No comments:

Post a Comment