Friday, February 16, 2007

business retreat day 0

I decided to take a week off from my day job to concentrate on my business. Luckily I have a friend of a friend in he hotel industry, and even on this busy weekend with multi-national holiday plus extended valentine celebrations going on, I managed to get a room at the Sea Lodge Hotel at La Jolla shores for literally a fraction of the price. Love the area. The view on the ocean ain't bad either. ;)

I call this day 0 so that I can get a head start on the work that needs to be done. On the agenda:

Have one downloadable package with all the installers, documentation, etc. so the whole process is completely automated.
Taxes
Pay Bills
Everything for the big conference in april. (order shwag, redo brochure, what to do with the booth)
Do some hardcore thinking and planning for goals, strategy to reach my goals on business.
Work on personal goals.
More to be added as they come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment