Monday, September 23, 2002

welp, it should be obvious (look slightly to the right...). stolen from travis' blog. i dunno what he's using to capture, but the tool i'm using is straight out of windows xp power toys that i found today. since i had a web cam, i thought it would be a shame to not add a feature to my blog. but, i'm not much for cameras. and plus i have bad web cam manners. i won't be able to say that i was scratching my nose when my finger is up it. so i'm just gonna leave it pointed outside my window. maybe i'll point it at the yellow happy face guy on my desk when he's doing one of his poses. or maybe i'll point it to my dead bonsai tree. exciting shows to come! until i get creative, it'll mostly be the people walking by my window. and night time, if they leave the lights on in the office, it'll be a reflection into the office.



i realized how long my archives has gotten. unfortunately, i can't seem to set my archives to monthly. it's a problem on blogger's side. hopefully they'll get to it.



i went to rimac today, and it was absolutely full. they actually make people wait because they are "at capacity". nevertheless i was able to get my work out done without much hassle. but i think it's luck. i seriously have to consider working out during lunch. at least for these first 2-3 weeks until the students start slacking, especially when school work piles up on them.



tomorrow is the season 2 premier of smallville! yes!



i've been rethinking this whole section on health on nutrition. would it be better if i just put my own story as it happened, or do it the way i'm doing it now (kinda like what magazines recommend), or both. i'll tell my story, then make recommendations? i'll have to think of this one before i write the chapters, and even change up the introduction. i want to be able to give people a link to it. i think i just thought of something. i'll put my story down, and then i'll go into details and get all technical and stuff in the story. this way, i'll be able to make 6 month updates, 1 year updates, and update once in a while when i break some new ground. like be able to bench my weight (getting there), be able to bench 150% of my weight. have six packs. have 8% body fat (still stuck at 16-17%). this means i'll have to revise the introduction.



No comments:

Post a Comment