Sunday, September 15, 2002

this was a pretty tame weekend, but only cause i made it one. i'm going to vegas next weekend, so all the splurging and gorging will be done next weekend.



friday night, i saw stealing harvard with ray, and 2 of ray's friends. it was an okay movie at best. good entertainment for the evening if you don't have anything better to do. before the movie, i went to Saffron and got my drunken noodles. and then I went to coldstones and got a small order of french vanilla ice cream mixed in with strawberry and gram crackers. fortunately, the ice cream was really melted, and i only ate about 1/3 of it, and had to throw the rest away. i paid for it by credit card, and i gotta admit, the girl that made my ice cream looked like she was giving me more than i ordered, but if i had a choice, i would order half of a small order, and when i was paying, it even had a tip amount (i thought that was weird). i hardly doubt people leave tips, other than drop some change in the tip jar. but it still seem like she gave me an attitude when i didn't write anything in there. maybe i should have. but she wasn't doing me any favors.



on saturday, i played a lot of NES games on my dreamcast. Played a lot of Zelda. I got about half way through the game and decided that was enough. When I was young playing that game, I thought the map was ridiculously big. But playing it as an adult, the game map is not big at all. You can walk from one end to another in no time. When I was young though, it felt like an eternity traveling across the map. I met up with Jeff and got some Pho and boba. Came home and played some more Zelda.



Today (Sunday), I met up with Wendy at rimac, and did my Monday routine. This means either a) I'm going to rest tomorrow, or b), I'm gonna do my Tuesday routine tomorrow. That might be a good idea considering I don't have time to work out on Friday if I need to leave for vegas around 4pm. Of course I can always take Friday off and work out before I leave (best for my body). Everyone is taking one day off this week anyway. I might as well call Friday. Anyway, after Rimac, i came home and beat a lot of games. RC Pro AM, RC Pro AM 2, Contra, Double Dragon, Excitebike. It's great playing these games cause I'm older now, and these emulators allow game genie codes, something I never had when I was growing up, and I can defeat all the games that I couldn't beat when I was young. Surprisingly, it seems like all the games that I thought I didn't beat, I have beaten before. I just forgot that I had because it's been so long. So I guess I should give myself more credit. I have less personal demons that I thought I did, and it tells me that even when I was young, I had some perfectionistic determnation that some of these games required.



Today, I increased my Hydroxycut intake to the max recommended on the bottle. It's the maximum recommended dosage. Good thing cause I don't think I'll be able to handle any more. Also, if i lift tomorrow, I gotta lay off the leg press. Without Hydroxycut that machine always wore me out, made me feel like I was gonna faint if I didn't rest for a few seconds before getting up. But last week, I had just increased my hydroxycut dosage, and did the leg press. I pressed about 300lbs, and can do more this week....but I felt like I blew a few circuits. I think tomorrow, I'll do lunges instead until my body gets used to the new dosage. I'm gonna only take Hydroxycut for 5 more weeks, and then move to a safer stuff, without Ephedra called Xenadrine EFX. I'll take that for 8 weeks, and then probably give my body a rest with the supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment