Thursday, September 19, 2002

NewsRadio quote of the day:

bill mcneal:

"so we were talking when we realize catherine and beth are eavesdropping on us. so joe rigs up a pipe bomb of some sort and sets it off right next to them. knocked them flat on their asses. [laughs] we laughed and langhed and laughed..."



makeup artist:

"sounds like the girls have a pretty good sense of humor."



bill mcneal:

"oh not them, joe and i laughed."



not much went on today. i went to the gym to do my calves and shoulders. came back home, and jeff called me to ask if i wanted to go eat. too many reasons not to go so i just cooked up some salmon on my george forman grill. my friend eddie came over and we discussed plans for his website. he's going through some problems with UCSD grad school and we discussed what he wants. it looks like 5 minutes of work, so whenever he gets me the text, it should be good to go.



have you seen this statue:

statue

the way i interpreted it when i first saw it, and the say i'm interpreting now is the same. maybe it's the lack of me trying to look deeper because i can't get my mind off the horror, but it just looks like someone dying a horrible death. usually, you don't find find statues of people dying a horrible death as the premier statue in front of a building.

No comments:

Post a Comment