Friday, September 28, 2012

Galaxy Note 2 NOT released in South Korea 9/28/2012

I am in Korea and I went to a few phone stores and they all told me that because of the Korean Thanksgiving, it is likely that it will be arriving October 2 but most likely on the 4th.  I know that every tech website reporting on the Galaxy Note 2 is reporting that it was launched in South Korea, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  However, people, such as developers and carrier representatives have had them for a few days now.  There are some floating around, but it doesn't seem like any have actually sold yet.  I have looked through the Korean discussion forums and not a single soul has posted about getting one today.

Update 10/4/2012:  KT has launched the Galaxy Note 2.  SK and LG recalled the shipped phones due to a bug.  Sigh....I'm waiting on the LG version...

No comments:

Post a Comment