Sunday, March 30, 2003

update on my herniated disc. the inflamation doesn't seem to be improving. i left a message for the doctor on friday, and he never got back to me. i think if the inflamation just went away, i probably would be able to go back to work at least, and just take it easy. until then, i'm just on my stomach in bed, mostly grinding my teeth. but luckily for me, i have a lot of things that can distract me away from my pain. well, what have i been doing at home you ask? lucky for me, i'm a big media junkie. i have endless amounts of movies or tv shows.

~200 DVDs

just about every legacy arcade game available though mame.dk.

the internet accessible through my wireless keyboard+mouse through my TV

All the episodes of:

NewsRadio

Smallville

CSI

CSI: Miami

24

and if I don't have it, I can get whole seasons of just about any show through Kazaa Lite in a few hours.



i have all this, but i have to admit that I'm bored. too much of anything does that to you. what i miss the most is having the ability to go for a walk during my lunch hours at work. my friends joke that i'm having a grand ol' time staying home, watching tv all day, but the truth is that i'd rather be at work rather than be in pain all day, no matter how good the entertainment is at home.







tonight's episode of simpsons made fun of 4 domains that were probably not registered. so i did some investigating and it looks like FOX at least got to register the first 2. they couldn't register the edu one. and they were a little ambiguous about the last one. upon further inspection, they did register the 4th one, but if you were not paying close attention to the domain name on bart's laptop, you would have missed the -'s. so i registered the one without the -'s because that's what i thought they were referring to after watching it numerous times.

principalskinnerstinks.com <-registered to FOX

skinnersucks.org <-registered to FOX

shavetheskinner.edu <-you can't register .edu names

skinner-in-a-shredder.com <-registerd to FOX

skinnerinashredder.com <-registered to me.



i'm just adding to my simpson's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment