Thursday, March 13, 2003

forgot to mention how my back got to where it is now.



I did work out the day before the injury that put a lot of stress on my lower back. But I felt fine after the workout, and felt fine at work next day. Then I squatted down to put in a CD in the morning, and there was a slight pull. When I stood up, I realized something was wrong. The pain wasn't too bad, but I was considering asking Erik to go home, but I thought if I can just walk around it might become better. Then I went back to work, and when I sneezed, it amplified the pain about 10x, and I had to tell Erik because I realized I needed to get off my feet asap. I barely managed to drive home. It would have been smart to ask someone to drive me home but I guess I was stubborn not to considering I only live 5 minutes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment