Tuesday, May 20, 2003

yesterday was quite an intense day. by the end of it, i was basically tossing and turning in pain and the medication couldn't save me from the stress i put on it. i'm much better today.



so anyways, i went to the acupunturist yesterday. and if you've never been, basically you just have your boxers on, and you lye on your stomach so they can stick needles in your back, legs, etc. so i came home, and a few hours i noticed, hmm these boxers doesn't really have a fly. have i never noticed after having them for more than half a year? then another hour went by....and it dawned on me, i was wearing my boxers backwards. the acupuncturist didn't have the heart to tell me i guess since i am in considerable pain every time i have to get out of the car to get to my appointment.



then i went to the doctor's appointment, they gave me a rx for physical therapy, so that's really good news. and i went to work to drop off the forms so i can start work from home. more good news. then i went to the chiropractors. so by the end, i couldn't wait to get home and just try to stabilize the pain.



i started work at home today. my financial problems are temporarily solved. and if i work this monday (holiday), and 6.5 hours on saturday, i won't miss a beat on my paycheck. but i have cashed out all my sick and vacation hours, even the ones i'm earning this month.



i have been in a mood to watch a lot of movies, which is rare for me....and a little ironic considering i got a whole library of movies at home. but on the weekend, i watched:

spirited away

se7en

fried green tomatoes

seven samurai

jay and silent bob strike back



and i've downloaded the following movies starting sunday:

spirited away

better luck tomorrow (indie)

phone booth

chicago

life of david gale

analyze that

the hot chick.



next up, old school. animatrix, catch me if you can, red dragon. then a few more.



and that's not even considering the shows i regularly download. so i am roadrunner's best, or worst customer depending how you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment