Saturday, February 15, 2003

for lunch on friday, we went to eat at "el mercado" (formerly known as rathskeller), about 50 yards from my work. and wow. i found a great spot for naps. on sleepy days i always wonder if i should just go to my car and sleep there for lunch. but why not do it in front of a big screen TV on a humongous comfortable couch? if napping is not your thing, you can just chill there, eat, watch a DVD. whatever. its great.











after work on friday, diem came over to watch my big fat greek wedding. then we headed out to meet eric, kristine, her sister, her friend, steve, and jason at aesop's tables.





had wayyy too much food there. then we couldn't decide on a movie, so we went to blockbuster next door and picked "about a boy". what was it about? a boy. haha. that was the on going joke for the night. so we came over to my place, and sqeezed in about 7 people semi-comfortably. 5 on my bed.



the movie was pretty good. i wouldn't say it was great. but definitely entertaining. different. and hugh grant plays a character plays a guy that every single guy can somewhat relate with.



today, i'm going home to see visit my parents. chill with my brother (watch stuff we downloaded through bit torrent). i'll probably have sunday brunch (korean style) to celebrate my sister's birthday. and then hang out with tommy before heading back to SD late sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment