Friday, October 4, 2002

well, good and bad news. did pretty well in the fitness assessment.

flexibility test 20

step test 106 HR

28 pushups

60 sit up with practically no strain at all

the body fat calipers were having some trouble, and all they wrote down was the measurements



but they freaked when they saw my blood pressure and heart rate (154/80 with 78 bpm) yes i know that's high. i told them i was taking a supplement with ephedra in it and they weren't a big fan of that either. stupid me, if i knew it was gonna read that high, i would have just layed off hydroxycut that day. i've known my bp was elevated the day i started taking it. normally, my cardiovascular health is excellent. and i wouldn't be taking it if i knew it wasn't. i absolutely do not recommend it if your cardio health isn't better than good to begin with. it has the potential to kill. and yes, i think its very possible if you don't follow explicit directions and warnings. i'm taking it for 2 reasons. primary reason is that it gives me a lot more strength in the gym. and it helps burn a little extra fat on the side (i originally bought it for this reason, but i thought the increase in energy was a far better effect). depending on how my talk goes tomorrow with my one on one, i might get off hydroxcut for a while. detox for a few days, and by then i would definitely have used up all my cutting gel. and i can start using yohimburn. ephedra (hydroxycut) and yohimbine (yohimburn) are both CNS stimulants but stimulate it differently and you shouldn't use them together, as it is cautioned on the bottle.



anyway, i have my one on one tomorrow and they're gonna redo my blood pressure tomorrow. it should be back to normal by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment