Monday, October 7, 2002

i went to the usual Pho restaurant at lunch today with jeff.



i was...ah hem.....bleeding the snake when one of the workers comes in the restroom. washes hands really thoroughly. as if he was gonna go wash Jesus's feet right after. so after he's done thoroughly washing his hands, he went to take a leak at the stall. it's my turn to wash my hands, and the guy finishes, and just walks out the door (only one sink). now, what's the deal with that?



today, i helped jeff pick out a new hard drive, and put it in his computer while he detailed my car. i thought it was a good deal. he conditioned my leather and put some touch up paint on my bumper. then washed my car and buffed out some hard water spots. we both agreed it was a great trade of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment