Friday, November 22, 2002

since when i have been alergic to cats?



yesterday, i went to old town with ray for his birthday. we went to go eat at the coyote something. we were walking around wondering where we should eat at and then i remembered about the last time I went there with OG ResNet, that we had eaten at this restaurant diagnoally across from a diamond store. and my guess was "the diamond source". and my did that pay off. i had given this information to ray, and he spotted the diamond source, and this lead to us finding the restaurant we were going to eat at. none of the other restaurants looked busy, but the coyote place was quite busy............the last 3 people that walked past my window just picked a murf....bizzzarre. anyways.....my food okay. the sauce could have been a lot better. then we came back and hung around his apartment for a bit. i helped him troubleshoot some video problems he was geting with his DVD player, and watch little snipits of Spiderman and Godfater III. and i had realized that i started getting a runny nose, and my eyes were starting to itch. then just before i left i was getting a scratchy throat. and for the whole night i was suffereing from the effects of it. this would be typical of someone that was allergic to cats, but really new to me. i must admit i have made quite a 180 degree life/health/nutrition change. i wonder if that has anything to do with it. i'm glad i didn't stay too long because i was just starting to feel the effects of having trouble breathing.



tonight, after the gym, i will head down with jeff to huntington beach to celebrate Andrew Chen's birthday. we'll be eating at this place called Maggianos. we're all sleeping over there, and coming back after lunch tomorrow. i haven't planned anything yet for the rest of the weekend, but i still need to check out jeff's computer.



partially related to the post that diem made today, i was walking by the pit at rimac yesterday, and this guy's BO was just through the roof. like if you rated someone's BO from 0 to 10, this guy would be a 15 easily. like i just walked by, and i almost fell over. i started coughing...which i normally wouldn't because i don't want to offend anyone, but it just hit my eyes and damn....it was bad.



oh, i bought a new camera today! the canon powershot s230. i got it for $334.55 with 10 48x CDR's in a jewel case (so i can apply the coupon). I love the s230 because of its size. I can basically fit it into my pocket and walk around comfortably. I don't really care about the 2x zoom.



now what should i do with my other camera? It's the Yashica (Kyocera) 2100-DG Samurai. 2.1 megapixels. 4x zoom. compact flash. The Li-ion battery. LCD screen. 16mb CF card. If you would like to take it off my hands, I think I'll be willing to sell it in the $150 range..... and maybe throw in a sony leather carring case. It's a great deal for someone who needs a good quality camera, but doesn't need pocket sized portability that the s230's give you. Here's a review. here are some pictures i took during my drive to julians with my bro and friend eddie. by the way, when this camera first came out exactly 3 years ago, it was originally priced $799. I got it when Kyocera had a new line coming out and was phasing out the Samurai's at half price. I got it for $375-$50 coupon for $325.

No comments:

Post a Comment