Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What was Mozart thinking when he wrote Symphony #40?

Maybe he was thinking, "holy s--t!, this is gonna be so f--king cool!" as he heard it before even it was on paper. That's how I feel how some of my future customers will react to my product that finally does what they've always wished a product would do because of the simplicity of the demand for what always turns out to be an impossible task. Because not only is my product capable, it does it extremely well, and with style. Its just so exciting to think about what this products means to me, the impact it'll have on the users and the whole field. Its gonna be great! That's all I can say. But until then there's a lot of work to be done. And there seems to be so little time left. Gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment